At Calgary Table Hockey Club we like to keep things simple. The following rules are loosely based off of the official STIGA tournament rules. We are always open to suggestions.
- faceoff goals DO NOT count.
- in/out goals DO NOT count.
- if puck is hit out, it is dropped at faceoff spot nearest offending player.
- if puck is deflected out, it is dropped at faceoff spot nearest deflection point.
- puck drops are done by the player whose zone the puck was last in.
- faceoff drops should be alternated by each player, that is, if no referee present.
- shaking of table to advance puck not allowed.
- NO alcohol (depends on venue).
- NO smoking (depends on venue).
- NO foul language.
- NO aggressive play.